- 3.50 INR
- 2.711 g/cm3 (calcite) 2.83 g/cm3 (aragonite) Milligram per cubic meter (mg/m3)
- 100.09 g/mol Pound (lb)
- 825 ï¿½C.
- 5 Years
With an impressive record of growth in the industry, we have developed ourselves as the most promising organization engaged in offering Calcite Powder. This powder is available in the market in the form of white powder that is added to other chemicals for making paint, plastic and papers. It is free flowing chemicals processed by adding or mixing the components of quality checked calcium carbonate. We make available this Calcite Powder for clients in different quantity packaging options. Also, we offer it at cost effective prices.
- Eco friendly
- Accurate composition
- Stability in high temperature
We offer our clients with a highly pure and stable range of calcite powder that is composed of natural calcium carbonate. Calcite Powder [Carbonate of Calcium] known as Chalk Powder or Limestone Powder, widely used mineral.
Chemical Formula : CaCO3
Physical Properties :
- Appearance : White fine powder
- Sp. gravity : 2.6 - 2.8
- Oil absorption :12 to 15
- PH of 10% slurry : 9 to 10
- Water Soluble matter: max 1 %
- Volatile matter : max0.5Â°/0
- Purity as CaCO3 : 93%
Typical Chemical Analysis :
- CaCO3 :Min 98.5%
- MgCO3 : Max 1.0%
- Fe203 : Max 1.0%
- For preparing PPT CaCO3 & activated CaCO3 Paints, Rubber, Plastics & Thermal, Tile, Feed, Cement, Steel.
Material Storage: It is non hazardous & non-flammable.
- 10 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
J/101, Sonam Pushp Bldg., Golden Nest, Phase-1, Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401105, India