- (SiO2)n or SiO2 or O2Si
- 60.084 g/mol
- : 2.3 g/cm3
We are a fast-paced organization, committed to meet the rising needs of our valuable clients by offering Diatomaceous Earth. It is a filter aid powder used in pesticide formulation, rubber, ceramic, electrodes and paint crayons. This powder is also used in chemical used for killing bed bugs, ants, cockroaches and crickets fleas. To ensure safe transportation, this Diatomaceous Earth is packed in moisture proof materials. We offer this powder at market leading prices.
- Has low density
- Stable in high temperature
- Free from impurities
Diatomaceous is available in off white to dul off white colour.
Chemical Formula : f2, ci2, br2 and i2
- Appearance : off white
- ph value : 6 to 8
- Oil absorption by weights : 115 to 150
- Loss on ignition : 5 to 7
- Mesh : 400
- Purity as si02 : 85%
- Sio2 :86%
- Na :5%
- Mg :3%
- Fe203 :2%
- filter aid powder, pesticide formulation, rubber, ceramic, electrodes and paint crayons.
Material Storage : It is non-hazardous & non-flammable.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Ton Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
J/101, Sonam Pushp Bldg., Golden Nest, Phase-1, Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401105, India