- 38 INR
- 1.24 g/cc.
- 1-2 Years
- 1600 to 1730 °C.
- dry Place, Other
- 154.279 g·mol−1
We are the prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier in market, involved in providing premium quality Potassium Silicate to our customers. Due to its quick dry, good plasticity, and little scattering in welding, our offered silicate is used as adhesive in making welding rods. Prepared and packaged in our latest laboratory, it is supplied in premium quality plastic cans in standard sizes. Our esteemed customers can get this Potassium Silicate from us at market leading prices. .
- Potassium silicate is widely consumed by welding electrode manufacturing companies.
- It can also be used in paint manufacturing and acid proof furnace lining.
- K2O : 12 - 14%
- SiO2 : 26 - 28%
- H2O : 50 - 55%
- Mol. Ratio (K2O : SiO2) : 1 : 2.8 - 3.2
- Viscosity at 300C : 40 to 60 secs in B4 Cup.
- Longer shelf life
- Balanced pH level
- Pure quality
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10Ton Per Day
- 2 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
J/101, Sonam Pushp Bldg., Golden Nest, Phase-1, Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401105, India