- 1710 °C
- 60.084 g/mol
- (SiO2)n or SiO2 or O2Si
- 5 Years
We have been recognized amongst the leading organizations engaged in offering Quartz Sand. This sand is used in steel, paper & chemical industry, water treatment plants, sugar refining and dairy farms. We use quality approved packaging materials to pack the sand. Inert to acids, chemicals and alkalies, the sand is finely processed from the pure quality of quartz. Also, Quartz Sand is best suitable for high tech equipments and several usage.
- High melting point
- Transparent to nearly opaque
- Stable chemical & physical properties
Quartz/Silica Sand & Powder is Silicon Dioxide available freely in Rajasthan of high purity., crystalline form with brightness. Silica is non-active inert material.
Chemical Formula : Sio2
- Appearance : White free flowing powder
- Sp. Gravity : 2.6 - 2.7
- Oil absorption : 25 to 35%
- Refractive Index : 1.55
- Loss on ignition : 0.3% max.
- PH of 10% aqueous soln. : 7 (neutral)
Chemical Composition :
- SIO2 : 99.9%
- Fe202 : 0.01
- CaO : 0.0033
- Al203 : 0.013
- Glass Industries - liquid & solid. Used in Silicon Ferro alloys making ferro silicon silico manganese. Paints, Rubber, for making PPT silica, Welding electrodes etc.
Normal Supplies : Available in granuels form, very fine 700 mesh, both white and off white in colour / or as per customer's demand.Also available in different colours like,Red,Black,Yellow,Green & Pink.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Ton Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
J/101, Sonam Pushp Bldg., Golden Nest, Phase-1, Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401105, India