- 5.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 379.27 g/mol
- 5 Years
- 2.7 - 2.8, Average = 2.75
With rich market knowledge as well as experience we have been able to emerge as a trusted organization engaged in offering Talc Powder. It is a sclerosing agent used in the procedure of pleurodesis. To comply with set safety norms we use superior grade compounds to process this powder. This powder is also used in cancer treatment to prevent pleural effusions. This Talc Powder is widely utilized in household items and cosmetic products. We offer this powder at reasonable prices.
- Insoluble in water
- Low shear strength
- High thermal strength
Talc Powder is one of the prime manufacturing products of welcome chemicals. Talc is known as Steatite or Soapstone or French chalk powder. Available in extra pure white to dull off white colour. It is Magnesium Silicate.
Chemical Formula : 3 MgO, 4Si02, H20
- Appearance : White fine smooth powder
- Sp. Gravity : 2.7 to 2.9
- Bulk density : 0.5%
- Whiteness : 94%
- Oil absorption : 35 to 40%
- Hardness : 1 (Mohs)
- Mvisture & Volatile matter : 0.5% by wt. (105 deg. C)
- Wator soluble matter : Max. 0.5%
- PH of 10% aqueous sal. : 8 to 10 (ASTM D 1208 .65 BS 1795) Minimum 83% combined magnesium calcium silicate.
- MgO : 30.0 - 32.5%
- Si02 : 64.0 - 66.0%
- Fe20, : 00.5%
- CaO : 1.5 - 2.5%
- Al203 :00.6%
Paints, Rubber, Foundry, Cosmetics, Plastics, Paper and Pharma.
Talc is having Lamellar Platy nature, softness, whiteness, brightness, high thermal strength, chemical interness, dielectric property, high melting point.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Ton Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
J/101, Sonam Pushp Bldg., Golden Nest, Phase-1, Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401105, India